Senior Business Analyst (75k-100k) 6 months rolling contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 26 September 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst that have experiences in regulatory or compliance related projects.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Represent Group Insurance in programme and project Governance
- Input to /Review Workstream outputs, plans and priorities to ensure tehse meet business needs
- Support process enhancement and streamlining, alongside the implementation of technology and related initiatives to help grow the business and improve operational activity
- Chair meetings with internal stakeholders and peers
- Work collaboratively across different business leadership and teams
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise within project execution/delivery teams and governance forums
- Provide the personal leadership required with stakeholders
- Develop relationships and good communication with key employees and business areas within the business and across the organization
- Meet with, and obtain requirements from the business users to gather and analyse end user requirements through interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, task and workflow analysis
- Assist with the development of functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development
- Perform user acceptance testing and co-ordinate business verification testing to ensure overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development
- Record and document system testing and changes
- Provide data analysis and reporting as required
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Business Analyst role, with experience of compliance and regulatory related project exposure would be advantageous
- Any experience of insurance exposure would be beneficial
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Immediately available is preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,