Senior Finance Manager-
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 March 2017
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in the world by revenue based in Europe. With the growing presence in the Asia, they are looking for Senior Associate to join their team.
- Assist handling of closing of month end, quarter end and year end finance closing of the company
- Support tax computation and perform consolidation for the group
- Monitor and review accounting entries for month and quarter end closing
- Report the financial data and other relevant financial information to Group Finance for OCI reporting on quarterly basis
- Prepare the quarterly general business return and submit filing to OCI on quarterly basis
- Support implementation of accounting systems
- Resolve the accounting issues and assist on ad hoc projects
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or Accounting.
- Additional qualifications - CPA or CA.
- Big 4 exposure is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience insurance industry
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,