(Senior) Finance Manager | Strong Internal Control Exp.
$70000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
3 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a private US retailer/wholesaler and one of the global leaders in its industry. An exciting opportunity to join the leading company as a (Senior) Finance Manager.
- Directly report to the Group Financial Controller and lead a small local team & overseas teams to oversee full spectrum of finance & accounting duties
- Hands-on perform the group consolidation of financial & management reports
- Monitor the internal control to ensure that the accounting operations of all regional offices are aligned with group compliance/standard
- Liaise with auditors to handle tax and annual audit
- Preview and Formulate accounting policy & procedures to strive operational excellence
- Assist in any ad-hoc task by the management
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or other related disciples
- CPA/ACCA qualification
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience in managerial positions, ideally from both sizable and small companies
- Audit trained up is a plus
- Good spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong communication skills, energetic, independent
- Immediate available is highly preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300