Senior Financial Accountant - US leading PE Fund House
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 January 2017
Our client is a leading private equity fund house with over USD3 billion asset under management.
* Support day to day operations including valuing assets, daily and quarterly NAV reports, calculate management fee, trade settlements, daily reconciliation and etc.
* Generate and review group financial figures and provide recommendation to senior management on strategically manner
* Prepare and review internal and external reports for the funds investors and other stakeholders
* Ensure all internal reports are align with group and regulatory standards
* Any other ad hoc assignments assigned by management team
* Assist on any ad hoc projects
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
* CPA qualified holder is a must
* At least 2 years relevant experience in fund accounting area
* Good attention to detail and team player
* Strong oral and written communicate skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,