Senior Financial Analyst, HK listed, 38-45k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 08 February 2017
An exceptional role awaits a Senior Financial Analyst with an outstanding track record of results. Our client is a leading Real Estates company with an enviable reputation and a clear plan for sustainable long term growth. As the primary point of contact for all financial issues, you will enjoy a diverse and exciting role that brings new challenges - and fresh opportunities to showcase your talents. This brilliant opportunity could be the chance you have been looking for to extend your skill set, work with some of the best in the business, and drive your career into the fast-track.
This dynamic role will see you as the primary point of contact for all financial issues, including project spending, planning, forecasting and annual budgeting. You will also perform analysis of the operating results and financial performance of core business segments supporting reporting requirements, and provide decision-making support for future company investments. Your outstanding interpersonal skills will underpin positive relationships with key business partners and Finance/Accounting leadership. Draw on your business insights to manage CapEx and OpEx forecasting, and drive improved management reporting. Your impressive experience will shine through as you analyse financial results, distill and synthesise issues, and communicate key messages to senior management to optimise business performance.
- Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field.
- MBA designation preferred.
- Outstanding experience spanning at least seven years in operations finance.
- A brilliant track record in process re-engineering and optimisations.
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, SAP and other BI tools.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Impressive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road