Senior Financial Analyst, Strategic Planning
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Our client is an award-winning Fortune IT Company, which is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with revenue over $30 billion last year. Headquartered in Europe and partnering for over 100,000 manufacturers, manufacturers and customers with more than 400 locations in 70 countries and territories. The have more than 20,000 employees around the world. We are now looking for a high calibre Senior Finance Analyst to join their fast growing business.
- Report directly to Head of Finance, participates in setting strategic direction for the organization
- Prepare financial reports and management reports on regular basis
- Perform in-depth financial analysis to support business steering, operations and management decisions.
- Support Head of Finance to drive planning processes and long range strategy plan for the organization
- Proficiency in building detailed operational and financial models
- Be a strong business partner to business functions, building and developing solid professional relationships
- Assume key responsibility within business controlling for rolling forecast, reporting, value cockpit charts, implementation of global and regional initiatives
- Participate in Region finance projects and potentially could lead some parts
- Bachelor degree or above
- 2-3 years of FP&A experience gained in MNCs or well-known HK based company, CPA is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and high proficiency in financial modelling
- Keen interest in business and fast learner and strong problem solving skills
- React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mind-set
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Excellent English and high command of Cantonese is a must
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,