Senior Internal Audit Manager - Leading Retail Bank
$50000 - 65000 / month
Central and Western District
11 January 2019
Banking and financial services
A leading retail commercial bank targeting Hong Kong and mainland China with over 30 branches and sub branches.
- Perform business and operational audit on Hong Kong Branches and business
- Perform audit field work testing
- Provide control advice to business units on new products and new businesses.
- Conduct audits assignments to evaluate internal controls and execute annual audit plan and develop audit program regularly
- Arrange and coordinate audit assignments, identify risks, and provide appropriate recommendations on controls
- Co-ordinate audit engagements, liaise with external auditors and relevant regulatory bodies to meet the audit requirements
- Alert control issues, initiate/perform ad hoc internal control reviews of concerned areas as and when needs arise
- Follow up on prior audit issues raised, review adequacy of steps taken by Management to close audit issues
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Professional certification - either CPA, CA or CIA.
- Exceptional public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable.
- A minimum of 5 years of internal audit experience and external audit experience, preferably within an accounting or financial services environment.
- Able to work independently, and with good team spirit.
- Good communication, planning and project management skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300