Senior Internal Auditor, 40k, US listed, 30-50% travel
$480000 - 480000 / month
Central and Western District
7 December 2017
Finance and accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a US listed company as a Senior Internal Auditor.
- Performing audit risk analysis and audit plans in accordance with department standards
- Review the assessment of risk and the adequacy of controls of mitigate significant risks
- Work with business process owners and management to build innovate control practices
- Perform formal Project Risk Assessments
- Conduct and participate in interviews with all levels of personnel as required to complete audit assignment
- Conduct meetings with management to discuss issues and develop action plans
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Information Systems
- Minimum of five years' work experience
- Experience must be directly related to internal audit, public accounting (Big Four experience preferred) or finance
- CPA qualification is a must.
- Knowledge of auditing, accounting, or finance is essential. Knowledge and actual experience in data analytics will be an advantage
- Strong human relations, analytical skills, fluent oral and written communications in English are expected, as well as Mandarin / Cantonese
- Willing to travel (around 30-50% of business hours)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.