Senior Internal Auditor- up to 35k
$420000 - 420000 / month
Central and Western District
8 December 2017
Banking and financial services
My client is one of the market leader. Due to increased productivity with the business the opportunity has arisen for a Senior Internal Auditor.
- Responsible for individually completing internal audits of selected areas in the business
- To research and assess how well risk management processes are working and recording the results
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits
- Attend meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with a professional accounting bodies
- At least 4 years internal audit experiences from sizable company
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Self-motivation, determinatio0n and confidence in your abilities with excellent problem-solving skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.