Senior IT Support Analyst
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 June 2017
Our client is an international law firm with Magic Circle. It is hiring a permanent IT support professional.
- Log, analyse and resolve IT incidents, providing first point of contact support to partners and staff, escalating where necessary.
- Follow and encourage best practice, and ensure service levels are met.
- Implement and feed into improvements to IT support processes that bring about efficiencies and an enhanced user experience.
- Assist with maintaining the firm's user-facing IT assets in good working condition, organising via our central asset management tool and stock is sufficient.
- Undertake IT project tasks as directed by the Senior IT Support Analyst and IT Support Manager.
- Regular liaison with IT team in London and Australia, where necessary, any issues where all available steps have been exhausted and require further investigation, or require guidance/assistance from management.
- Associates Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years or above relevant experience in legal services environment or professional services environment (e.g. consulting or accounting). It is a distinct advantage.
- Strong desktop, laptop, IP phone system and printer hardware support and maintenance knowledge
- Professional Certification (e.g. MCSDT qualification or A+) is preferred
- Knowledge of the ITIL
- Knowledge of latest Windows system and all related problems with OS and registries, as well as Microsoft Office Suite (2007 - 2016)
- Experience in Active Directory role, Exchange, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN as it relates to desktop support activities
- Knowledge of document management systems and e-filing processes
- Outstanding English and skills
- Excellent team player and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong organization and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as a Junior IT support Analyst
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,