Senior Java Developer - 50k - Direct Contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Our client is a Multinational Technology Consulting firm based in New York with more than 6000+ professional across the globe, they are looking for a Java expert to join their project team.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- In collaboration with the project & development managers, enhance XFOS to fully support Linux platform and complete XFOS Linux migration
- Analysis, specification, development, test and deployment of XFOS on Lunix platform
- Evaluate technical requirements, identify and assess possible solution options and translate into appropriate solutions.
- Delivering high quality enhancements to the systems within demanding timescales.
- Conducting testing cycles, SIT and UAT and trial conversion, to ensure the system functioning as expected. Resolving defects and issues in good quality.
- High degree of organisation and discipline relating to task planning, project governance and source code management.
- Delivering bug fixes to production.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong Java and Linux script development within a business environment
- Strong Sybase & SQL knowledge.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience of source code management and knowledge of RTC or Git or a similar software
- 4 Years Plus financial development experience in a front office environment
- At least two or more full project lifecycles and working in all phases of the project lifecycle
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road