Senior Java Developer (front end), banking, IMMEDIATELY
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 18 July 2017
- Work in various scrum teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address engineering and business needs. This includes fulfilling externalization and configurability requirements, allowing business to customize an application without IT involvement, and at the same time allowing the engineering team to strive toward DevOps model.
- Design and develop components, libraries, and reference applications, using ES6, React, Java, Spring Boot, and/or Mule to tackle cross cutting technical and non-functional concerns, and documents the knowledge and best practices appropriately.
- Provide technical leadership and consultation to functional engineering teams and represent them during architecture, security, and compliance reviews.
- Identify appropriate use of cloud architectural best practices, CI/CD pipeline, automated testing, source control management, and application design patterns.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- 7+ development experience with some capacity in leading a team of engineers
- Proficiency with modern programming languages, particular with Java and ES6
- Working knowledge on AWS services, such as S3, CloudFront, EC2, VPC setup
- Excellent communication skill in English is a must
- YOU MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an in-demand area to gain project-based experience in a large, well established enterprise. The client has a large, stable and reputable presence in Hong Kong and around the globe. With so many new initiatives and projects, the company is looking to add an experienced Digital BA to their exciting team. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in a mature and market-leading company, working in a large enterprise environment to analyse and understand the business.
The successful candidate can gain experience and knowledge among like-minded, sharp and highly motivated Project and IT teams. There is a competitive package and huge opportunity for further career development.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,