Senior Manager/ AM/ Analyst, IT security
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 June 2017
Our client is a global financial service group. It is looking for a few candidates with extensive IT security experience.
- Manage security projects: Information Classification; Infrastructure Vulnerabilities; Policies & Procedures and IT Strategic Planning
- Update project management/risk management systems
- Regular reports to stakeholders and management
- Visit overseas office and conduct security assessments.
- Review and advice on security weaknesses & vulnerabilities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline (Must have)
- Solid knowledge in application development and IT operations (Must have)
- Professional certifications, i.e. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CFE, ISO 27001 leader auditor, or ITIL, are preferred
- Experience in IT audit or operation audit is a plus
- Experience in banking/ financial industries: 7-10 years for Senior Manager, at least 5 years for Assistant Manager
- Experience in IT Security/ ISO certification projects preferred
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good project and people management skills
- Occasional travel will be required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,