Senior Manager-Regional Financial Reporting-12mths project
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 31 July 2017
My client is an international bank, with an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally. An exciting opportunity for an experienced financial reporting professional to be part of their regional finance team.
As a Senior Manager - Financial Reporting, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Financial reporting and analysis including review of quarterly submissions understanding the underlying business drivers and provide in depth analysis of the performance of the business.
- IFRS planning and Forecast including development of the strategy and priories for the on IFRS
- IFRS projects including understand levers, risks and opportunities for IFRS.
In order to be qualified, you will have the following:--
- Degree in accounting, finance or relevant business subject and MBA preferred, with a relevant professional qualification in Accounting and/or Actuarial.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years solid experience in financial institutions preferably in financial services sector.
- Detail-orientated with strong analytical skills to deal with broad and complex financial matters
- Must be fluent or native English
Send your resume (in WORD format) to [email protected] quoting LPT-9743 or by clicking the apply button now. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,