Senior Performance Analyst- up to 60k
HK$50,000.00 - HK$60,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
2 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and provide insightful commentary on performance results, including the impact of market factors and other drivers
- Ensure accurate validation of monthly accounting data, rate of return calculations, produce timely delivery of client reporting and create custom reports
- Manage all performance benchmarks used at the firm along with their assignments to investments
- Track the performance of the firms approved managers
- Manage quarterly production of hedge fund, private equity, private real estate, and mutual fund manager review analytics
- Ensure policies and procedures are implemented and documented
- Ensure accuracy and quality through management summaries and reports
- Responsible for the implementation, management and monitoring of firm's composites; assuring composite construction meets industry best practices and regulatory requirements
- Manage third-party relationship with outside reporting vendor as it relates to performance
- 3-5 years of experience working in a performance and daily accounting
- environment required.
- Advanced knowledge of Portfolio Performance Measurement and Standards
- CIPM designation required
- Full working knowledge of the GIPS - Global Investment Performance
- Standards and the verification process is essential.
- Strong understanding of Equity Markets, Emerging Markets, Developed
- Expert knowledge of Performance Attribution and Characteristics, Benchmark
- Highly developed and demonstrated problem solving, analytical & numeric and
- verbal/written communications skills are essential.
- Effective project management/participation skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300