Senior Project Manager - Compliance (Contract) 130K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Our client is a dynamic multinational currently undergoing various transformations and compliance projects. The role will fall into a Group level driven initiative.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Manage regional regulatory reporting project for HKMA by building end to end solution
- Define program roadmap along with managing and aligning regulation requirements.
- Senior stakeholder management to coordinate various parties within the business and technological divisions.
- Liaise with various business stakeholders
- Work closely with business, operations and project management team with change management and delivery.
You are organised, with a positive, "can do" approach towards customers. You function brilliantly in a dynamic project environment and you're passionate about seeing a project through to completion - on time and on budget.
- Degree qualified in Business, accounting or other relevant degree
- At least 10 years of experience in a reputable financial institution or insurance company
- Experience in regulatory reporting or compliance related programs
- Excellent experience managing diverse stakeholders across the region
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to collaborate with and manage a diverse team.
- A commitment to maintaining a positive relationship with internal clients and providers.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,