Senior Project Manager / Project Manager 80K - 120k MNC FI
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 04 October 2017
A multi national financial institution is urgently looking for an experienced project manager to work on a large scale cross-functional project
The role as senior project manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Ensure effective engagement and ensure effective governance is in place
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss detailed requirements and Target Operating Model for the business after implementation
- Develop a project plan both high level and very detailed
- Manage and mitigate any risk
- A communication plan is agreed and implemented covering the necessary reporting requirements to facilitate monitoring of progress by the working groups
- Ensure efficient management of project to ensure on track
- Escalate to appropriate people in a timely manner
- Manage the PMO reporting, validation & escalation function.
- Hands on involvement in migration
- Responsible for all aspects of the end to end migration phases for the project, including requirements, planning, testing and the running of the live migration weekend. This includes the detailed plan for the migration weekend and all of the practical elements of running the migration weekend. In particular:
- Design of the migration process, including the requirements of the business and IT stakeholders
- Planning the migration process, including the detailed run book of tasks, the plan, dependencies, monitoring and communication of the over-arching plan
- Looking for a strong project manager with strong stakeholder management, experience of working with dysfunctional teams and ability to make them work well together. Must have the below profile:
- At least 8-10 years of experience within a reputable financial institution or consultancy.
- PMP qualified preferred but not mandatory.
- Delivery in a Retail banking environment
- Ability to understand complexities of a large scale financial institution.
- Excellent communication skill sets
Send your resume (in WORD format) by clicking the apply button now LPT-9886. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,