Senior Project Manager - Renewable Contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Our client is a dynamic, growth-focused company looking for talented individuals for the equities and securities transformation projects. This brilliant role is an opportunity to be part of the company's growth journey as you share and contribute ideas with a high energy team and bring excellent possibilities to your career.
For this position, you will enjoy a true project environment as you implement significant projects in the transformation of securities and equities. Your management skills will be put to the test ensuring all relevant parties are aligned on project goals, and coordinating between various internal departments. Bring your leadership skills too - you'll be the driving force, who ensures all parties achieve their objectives, timelines and budgets. Any experience with Agile or Waterfall project management models would be advantageous.
You are organised, with a positive, "can do" approach towards customers. You function brilliantly in a dynamic project environment and you're passionate about seeing a project through to completion - on time and on budget. You have the confidence to be assertive towards project task owners, and your outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal, let you maintain a clear flow of information and updates to team members, customers and third parties.
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least five years of outstanding experience managing projects or hands on corporate actions operational experience.
- An impressive technical background with programming experience would be advantageous
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to collaborate with and manage a diverse team.
- A commitment to maintaining a positive relationship with clients and providers.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,