Senior Recruitment Consultant - Tech Team $25k - $30k HKD
HK$25,000.00 - HK$30,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
9 July 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a growing, dynamic Company specialised in recruitment and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals.
We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America.
Are you looking for an established, respected company with years of expertise? Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998.
Now with our expansion in Asia, we are recruiting for high calibre Consultants to join our business. Our Technology, (IT), team is looking for a talented Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Consultant to join our energetic and dynamic Organisation, working in our newly refurbished office in the heart of Central.
As a Senior Consultant, focusing on technology recruitment, your focus will be delivering sales results, coordinating and developing business to achieve sequential growth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Attracting, selecting and assigning candidates based on gaining referrals, advertising, and networking
- Developing strategies to guarantee that you are recruiting top talent for your clients
- To evaluate and provide a shortlist of candidates by screening, thorough interviewing and performing reference checks
- To educate and offer advice to candidates relating to the marketplace, trends and salary levels
- To build proven relationships with candidates in the IT market
- To achieve personal sales results through the generation of clients
- To identify, win and develop key accounts through prospecting, sales calls, client visits, lead generation, and networking
- To develop a detailed understanding of clients, their organisational structure, and ensure you are effectively business partnering them
- To generate market intel and offer your clients consultative services accordingly
- To develop an acquisition and retention strategy to enable repeat business from your clients
- Actively recruiting a high volume of successful IT professionals
- Coordinating events and public relations
- Handling marketing plans
- Administrative tasks in line with Robert Half policies
- Adhering to Robert Half best practices
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and be exposed to all facets of our fast paced and dynamic industry. To be successful in this role, you will have: -
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- The ability to perform well under pressure
- The skill to adapt quickly and multitask under tight timelines
- The capacity to work in a fast-paced environment
- A confident and team-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in sales or recruitment
What We Offer You
Rewards & Recognition - your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. As a valued member of the Robert Half team, you will be offered industry-leading compensation and an uncapped commission scheme. We are committed to recognising the contributions of outstanding employees throughout their career with Robert Half.
Training & Development - we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energised and supported every step of the way through ongoing career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
Career Progression - Developing a rewarding career is a key focus for Robert Half. We provide extensive training and professional development programs, offer clear career paths as well as global career opportunities.
Work happy - we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture.
Workplace Wellness - we are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
· Wellness Wednesday: a wellness initiative on the 1st Wednesday of every month
· 4pm finish every Friday
· Eat with your family day every month, 10am start 4pm finish
· CSR events
· Friday social club
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1 to 3 business days
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300