$20000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
25 October 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a reputable and global Securities firm with over 200 firms worldwide. They have business across investment banking, wealth management, trading and institutional client services, and investment management. Their total assets are over RMB360 billion and are looking to expand further and grow their settlements team. They are looking for a keen and bright candidate to join their team and provide excellent service and to take up responsibilities.
- Responsible for daily trade processing such as trade booking, orders reconciliation, trade matching etc.
- Co-ordinate with various teams to make sure trades are confirmed and settled without issues.
- Handle accounts and settlement services request from clients such as attending to client's enquiry in person or on phone or email
- Support life-cycle events and settlement for products such as Equity Linked Notes (ELN), funds, bonds, structured products etc.
- Involve the discussion with business, clients and external service providers for new products / business.
- Perform holding reconciliation for various products and with various applications.
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 1-2 years working experience
- With knowledge in settlement is an advantage;
- Responsible, self-motivated, independent & able to work under pressure
- Strong PC skills & proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300