Software Developer - Leading Energy Company - 35k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 November 2017
Our client is a leading energy company. They've been working on a wide range of advanced technological innovative projects, such as AI, robotic, and a list of different digital project, etc.
They are currently looking for a Software Developer with technical knowledge in SAP ERP/ISU-CCS and ABAP programming skills to join their application development team.
A Software Developer is expected to:
- Conduct business analysis for gathering user requirements
- Follow the agile development methodology for system implementation on cloud or on premises
- Prepare requirement specifications, functional and design specifications, test script and carry out other project related tasks
- Provide on-site and remote support to production systems
- Work with vendors in developing and supporting application systems
- Coordinate with vendors and offshore delivery center in supporting, trouble-shooting and escalating application problems
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System, or related disciplines with at least 3 years relevant experiences
- Technical knowledge in SAP ERP or ISU-CCS modules; preferably with SAP certified in related areas
- Proficient in ABAP programming
- Experience in Fiori development is preferable
- Good experience in web application development using HTML, CSS, jQuery and .Net Platform is advantageous
- Able to work independently with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English and Chinese ability to communicate in Putonghua is desirable
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,