Sr. Project Manager,Business Transformation-Insurance Sector
HK$55,000.00 - HK$70,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
14 August 2019
IT and technology
Our client is the largest insurance group in HK with offering of insurance and financial services. To expand the market share in HK, they are currently looking for a digital guru with in-depth understanding of Claims and Employee Benefit operations to drive the implementation of transformation projects.
- Responsible for the SDLC of project execution from planning, budgeting and resources allocation
- Lead a team to manage the end-to-end process of digital transformation projects across Claims/Employee Benefit
- Engage with both functional and IT teams to understand the pain points and provide actionable insights and recommendations for the system development
- Identify new technology and market practices to enhance the efficiency and maintain market competitiveness
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager with at least 5 years with insurance sector
- Proven track record in delivering projects related to Claims/Employee Benefits
- In-depth understanding of insurance platform across Claims function
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong team management experience is required
- Proficiency in written and spoken English AND Chinese is a must.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300