System Administrator (27-30K)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 12 July 2017
A leading Securities Trading and banking group is looking for a System Administrator.
- Provide high quality Level 2 IT technical support to end user in person, on the phone and via email.
- Monitor and maintain daily IT operations, provide servers and IT infrastructure support, webpage content maintenance.
- Provide ongoing systems maintenance and administration, including MS Windows/ Linux Servers, Active Directory, Exchange Sever, VMWare, IP-phone, Backup etc.
- Ensure system security & data integrity, including backup, disaster recovery planning and execution
- Prepare reports, technical documents, implementation proposals and user's manual
- Laptop / Desktop formatting & operating system installation and deployment.
- Maintain IT software and hardware inventory and asset management
- Maintain office IT related facilities (VOIP, Switch, Video Conference etc)
- Execute the management's assigned ad-hoc IT projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of MCSE / MCP / CCNP/ CCNA preferred
- At least 3 years relevant experience in system administration and end user support
- Experience in Windows AD structure, Networking troubleshooting, IP phone system, Exchange Server and Backup administration
- Experience in server virtualization platform (VMware, ESXi 5.5 or latest) are preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua preferred
- Knowledge in securities/brokerage firm will be highly considered;
- Strong troubleshooting skill;
- Analytical, self-initiative and responsible;
- Good communication, time management, planning, organization
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,