System Integration Manager/PM-Global FI,Contract $50-60k
$50000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
April 4, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading financial institution with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As a System Integration Manager/Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Validate local BU system changes required and align with the Group level system changes requirement
- Ensure local BU system changes align with Group level IT architecture design standard
- Validate the local BU implementation activities plan and align with the Group level implementation plan
- Validate the local BU implementation budget
- Provide guidance to local BU on all system changes required
- Align the local BU implementation activities with the Group level plan
- Ensure delivery to agreed timescales or provide clear, supportable justifications for exceptions
- University graduate major in relevant subject
- 12-year relevant working experience in insurance IT industry, life/group insurance application development, supporting multi-national company, team leading role, project management role, etc.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Project Management effectiveness and able to motivate internal and external project team members
- Frequent travel is required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.