System Specialist, 22-28K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 July 2017
A leading global financial services group is looking for a System Administrator.
- Provide tier 1 and 2 desktop support and conduct troubleshooting on hardware and software.
- Respond to telephone / email / instant messenger enquiries from internal users on technical support, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Hands-on role including systems testing, deployment & configuration, and day-to-day support covering end-user desktop, telephony, mobile infrastructure and business applications.
- Manage IT documentation.
- Work with and manage vendors
- Support Infrastructure and IT auditing projects.
- Assist Tier 3 team in Sydney occasionally
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of MCSE / MCP / CCNP/ CCNA preferred
- 3-5 5 years relevant experience in system support, preferably in banking/ financial industry
- Client end software and hardware technologies include but not limited to Windows/PC, mobile, and telephony systems
- Good command of Cantonese, Putonghua and English is required
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Excellent problem-solving and polite client-facing skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,