Systems Analyst (JAVA) - Top Tier Bank - 45K
$45000 - 45000 / month
Central and Western District
5 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a top-tier bank with branches across the globe providing a list of different financial services. They are looking for someone with solid technical skills in Java and Spring/Hibernate to join their digital development team.
As a Systems Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Perform business analysis, system design, development, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for application development projects of Online Banking platform
- Provide and implement production support and maintenance with relevant parties including business users and vendors.
- Review the deliverables from vendor.
- Provide support to user acceptance test
- Prepare system documentations
- Report to Project Manager
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' experience on application development
- Hands-on development skills in JavaEE, Spring/Hibernate
- Previous experience in financial industry is a big plus
- Candidates from IT vendor house career background will also be considered
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, good problem-solving skill and able to work independently
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300