Systems Analyst (Java/C#) - ibank - Renewable Contract - 60k
$60000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
5 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading ibank with a very strong reputation and brand within financial sector. With the expansion in APAC, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
- Design and implement solutions that address user's local requirements
- Collect and analysis of customer requests into detailed stories
- Responsible for delivering working code that meets acceptance criteria as well as meet the definition of done
- Provide technical and functional expertise and support to junior developer
- Coordinates in testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability
- Support and maintain the portfolio of applications
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Java/C# development
- Financial industry experience is preferred
- Experience in developing RESTful API / SOAP Web Service
- Experience of working closely with business analyst in an agile or DEVOPS framework
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300