Systems Analyst (Java/.Net)(MULTIPLE)-Leading F.I.-45k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 November 2017
Our client is a top-tier financial institute with a strong digital background, google-like work environment, and cutting-edge IT development projects.
They are currently working on a list of business transformation projects. These Systems Analysts will be assisting technical leads in guiding and leading programmers and vendors to complete a variety of digital development projects, such as agency/internal user portals, phone applications, websites, etc.
As a Systems Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Assist technical leads and project managers in collecting user requirements
- Perform system development for Java/.Net web application covering design, programming, testing and documentation
- Provide support in systems implementation and training
- Lead programmers and analyst programmers to develop quality and efficient program coding and provide technical advices and guidance at the same time
- Perform systems release support to user acceptance test team or user Department
- Degree holder in Computer Science or relates disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of Java OR .Net development experience
- Hands on experience in design and development of applications
- Familiar with relational database (Oracle) and application framework development
- Previous experience in vendor management
- Strong system analytical skills and architectural design ability
- Previous development experience in AngularJS, ReactJS, Redux, Docker, NodeJS, MongoDB is preferred
- Strong command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,