Tax Accountant, US listed, MNC, 40 -48k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 February 2017
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career. Our client is a highly respected leader experiencing sustainable, long term growth in the property & housing industry. Ongoing expansion has created an exceptional role for an experienced and skilled Tax Manager. In this fast-paced workplace your skill set will be expanded as you support the Director of Tax providing research and documentation on relevant income tax matters.
This brilliant role involves so much more than the preparation of income tax returns and the calculation of quarterly estimated tax payments and provisions. Your exceptional experience will be a key asset as you demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, identify issues and conflicts and actively communicate solution options to a broad range of colleagues and clients. Your flair for organisation and time management will see you prepare engagement deliverables (such as financial statements, tax returns and work papers), complete technical and strategic reviews as a valued member of the engagement review team, and ensure delivery on time and on budget. Not only can you demonstrate excellent technical skills, your tremendous business insights allow you to make a rapid assessment of each client's organisation, procedures and internal policies as you prepare strategic recommendations to pinpoint opportunities for client growth.
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- HKICPA qualified
- Professionally qualified CTA / ACA working in either an in house or practice environment
- Outstanding experience in corporate tax compliance spanning at least 3 years.
- Proficiency in tax software required.
- Extensive corporate tax experience in a Big 4 accounting firm strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills.
- Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively across all levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent spoken and written English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road