Tax Manager - APAC Regional Role
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 February 2017
Strong corporate growth and outstanding reputation in the market, this company is listed overseas, and operates in more than 50 countries globally with over 38,000 employees worldwide.
As Tax Manager, you will report to the Head of Tax and be responsible for:
- Driving and implementing tax strategies throughout the region.
- Providing tax advice to business partners in different divisions.
- Liaise with external tax advisors on critical tax projects.
- Assist M&A teams in providing tax advice for deal structuring, due diligence and integration in mergers & acquisitions.
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Minimum 8 years experience in tax focused role
- Solid experience in IFRS tax accounting
- Hands-on regional tax exposure with strong emphasis on Hong Kong, China, Singapore tax.
- CPA or CTA qualified
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,