Team Head, Loan Operations, HK50k
HKD50000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
15 February 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a Hong Kong based financial services company in asset management, investment and merchant bank in the Greater China region, including Mainland China and Hong Kong. They conducts its business activities in three areas: short-term investments, financial services and long-term investments plus other operations. The Company provides portfolio management services for institutional and individual clients
Overseeing all day to day operations activities for loans and deposit operations function. Implement strategies or drive improvements to meet business needs
- Provide operational and processing support for loans & deposit and related client transactions;
- Identifying process improvements to ensure a high level of customer service standards are achieved (i.e. re-engineering of Operation Procedures and workflow & policy manual; system upgrade & migration);
- Ensure clients transactions are processed efficiently and accurately;
- Examine and ensure the account opening documents relating to deposit have been properly arranged to meet with compliance requirements;
- Perform daily routines of account deposit, withdrawal and cheque clearing services;
- Conduct UAT for the Operations System;
- Follow the proper procedure and controls to ensure compliance;
- Perform operations control, cross teams supporting functions and/or other tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Minimum 10-12 years' experience in Loans & Deposit Operations.
- Degree holder in banking or business-related disciplines.
- A good team player, organized, detailed-minded, hardworking and able to work independently.
- Excellent multi-tasking and customer services skills;
- Proficient in PC applications, such as Lotus Note and MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Familiar with HKMA guidelines and relevant regulations;
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300