Team Secretary, Global Investment Bank, 35k-45k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 August 2017
Working with a Global Investment firm, they are looking for a motivated Executive Assistant, responsible for managing diaries, travel arrangements, meetings, communications and running of the office, while also getting APAC exposure.
Our client is a well-established investment bank with international culture, which offers excellent exposure and a stable working environment. They are currently expanding and looking for a high calibre with great interpersonal skills to join their team.
- Manage international and domestic travel arrangements and organize travel itineraries
- Manage diaries including meetings, conferences and video conference
- Manage the office inventory and purchase office supplies, stationary and equipment
- Provide general secretarial support to senior management
- Assist in office daily operations
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- Minimum 4 years of experience of PA/EA experience
- Working International banks or Trading floor is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in spoken English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Outgoing, social, international with good communication skills
- Good team player
- Hands-on experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,