Technical Analyst, Infrastructure (~45-50K)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 July 2017
A global banking and financial services group is looking for an experienced, hands-on infrastructure analyst.
- Provide technical support and conduct troubleshooting on hardware and software.
- Hands-on role including systems monitoring, network and server installation & configuration, and day-to-day support covering end-user desktop, and business applications.
- Maintain IT security control and end-point protection with the use of encryption and security products
- Provide daily administration on systems like Windows, virtualisation and Symantec
- Manage IT Inventory and maintain a proper record.
- Support ad-hoc infrastructure related projects.
- Be able to work under shift rotations, latest shift is until 7pm.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of MCSE / MCP / CCNP/ CCNA preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in system engineering, preferred backgrounds in bank and financial services field, minimum 2 years in complex systems administration support
- Experience of SQL, Windows servers
- Experience of VMware / Citrix
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a must
- Excellent systematic and problem-solving skills
- Experience of BCP/DR, Bloomberg application and certificate management support is preferred
- Project management experience is preferred
- ITIL, PMP or similar qualifications being an added advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,