Technical Business Analyst - Top-tier Insurance Company
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 November 2017
Our client is a top-tier financial institute with a strong digital background, google-like work environment, and cutting-edge IT development projects.
They are currently working on a list of business transformation projects. This Technical Business Analyst will handle General Insurance side of the works. He/she will be involved in requirement collecting sessions, liaise with different stakeholders, and collaborate relationships and common understanding of the project across the project team.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure requirements are aligned based on the organization's standard. Overall in sync with elaborations in respective functional streams
- FDD Review with entities along with Analyzing business requirements and facilitate alignment of understanding on requirements between business users & IT in a complex environment
- Partner in proposing feasible solution and optimize solution delivery for business Initiative / product implementation / project
- Ensure traceability of business requirements into function design is correct
- Liaise with end users and IT Delivery partners to facilitate alignment of understanding of requirements between business & IT
- Act as solution Advisor to business user in solving business process and system problems
- Support Delivery team on Follow up on Sign off
- Support Delivery team to prepare test plan, perform testing and document test result
- Act as one of the key channel of communications between multiple teams
- University graduate with a major in information technology, business administration, management or any related discipline
- 3 + years of Finance/Insurance Experience preferably in areas of General Insurance, Employees Compensation/ Workers compensation. Life insurance will also be considered.
- Experience in Waterfall/Agile Project PMO environment
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence experience is preferred
- Proactive, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written traditional Chinese and spoken Cantonese and English
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
- Immediately available is an absolute advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,