Technical Lead - Consulting
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 July 2017
Our client, is a global Digital Consulting Services firm with a strong presence in the region. They are new seeking a dynamic technologist who is able to work across a number of projects simultaneously and isn't afraid of taking on new challenges.
- Capable of crafting, incubating, operationalizing and commercializing transformative technology solutions.
- The role is very client facing and the right candidate will bring a consultative mindset able to tie technology decisions back to business value.
- You will create, influence and ultimately own a client technology transformation roadmap.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to navigate sometimes complex client situations.
- You will bring a strong strategic point of view on the evolution of the experience technology landscape, especially new and emerging technologies in APAC.
- The role requires someone that is driven by data and has inbuilt curiosity and the capability to optimize the influence of data in our technology solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert in one or more of our industry verticals and provide technology thought-leadership.
You will have experience of backend and frontend technologies and understand how rich online applications are architected as well as experience of mobile solutions and the implications of mobile on web technical architectures.
You will have worked as the lead technologist on the side of development projects, developing accurate and detailed project plans and managing successful technical projects to plan; designing and developing solutions involving a high degree of technical complexity. Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science and business/technology consulting experience preferable.
Your skills should include and span across many of the following areas:
- Web CMS solutions, AEM / Sitecore / EpiServer
- Marketing Clouds (Adobe / Salesforce)
- Search solutions (Lucence, Solr, EpiFind)
- MVC based applications.
- .NET / Java
- CI Deployments
- Sequel Server
- Azure / AWS / Cloud Hosting
- Caching / CDN / Load Testing / Performance enhancement experience
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Process Management
- Delivery Management.
- Client presentations and expectation management
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,