Technology Auditor - Top-tier iBank - 70k
$70000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
12 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading Investment Bank. They are looking for a Technology with at least 6 years of relevant IT auditing experience and previous investment banking/ securities experience to join their regional IT auditing team reporting to the Asia Head of Technology Audit. You will be based in either Hong Kong or Tokyo.
As a Technology Auditor, you will work in the Asia Technology Audit team based in Hong Kong or Tokyo under the supervision of the Asia Head of Technology Audit. Duties will include the following:
- Execute regional and global audits across different business areas (including institutional Securities and Wealth Management) and Technology Infrastructure in accordance with departmental standards
- Work effectively with staff and auditees across different time-zones and regions, and demonstrate effective multitasking capability on concurrent assignments
- Have strong experience and appreciation of business-related technology controls gained from sales & trading and banking organizations
- At least 6 years of relevant Technology audit work experience, with knowledge of investment banking and wealth management businesses, including experience of auditing end to end systems and processes and good knowledge of relevant Hong Kong / Japan banking and securities regulations
- Extensive experience in conducting IT application audits as well as technology infrastructure audits. This includes conducting effective risk-based planning, designing and executing effective audit testing
- Knowledge of application development methods, technology infrastructure, including data centers
- Degree holder in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Professional It audit / security qualifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.), as well as accounting or professional audit qualifications (i.e. CA/ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIA)
- Understanding of control frameworks, i.e. COBIT, ITIL, ISO17799, COSO, CMMI
- Strong inter-personal skills, verbal and written communications skills, and be capable of conveying a confident, professional, positive and realistic attitude
- Self-starter and can work on multiple projects under pressure
- Consistently complete work on time and within budget without compromising quality
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300