Temp to Perm-Accounts Receivable Officer $17K - $23K HKD
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 10 October 2017
Once in a lifetime opportunity to work with an international law firm as an Accounts Receivable Officer providing specialist billing/accounts receivable services. This is a 9 month contract with the chance to become permanent. Great opportunity for progression with a stable company. Immediate start.
- Provide advice to internal clients on billing and process billing requests
- Contact person for debtors management/collections
- Liaise with internal parties to manage matter progress at various stages including key milestones such as: matter commencement, work-in-progress, completion of work.
- Provision of reports to facilitate matter management
- Act as single point of contact of all matter management processes/queries for the practice
- Opportunity to support regional Finance projects and/or lead team projects
- University graduate with a business major or other equivalent Accounting qualification
- Experience in a law firm is highly preferred
- Working towards professional qualification or is qualified
- Internal or external client service / customer service work experience preferred
- Good communication skills and ability to adapt to different cultures
- Team player who is flexible, detail-oriented, able to cope with changing priorities
- Able to think creatively and contribute towards innovative improvements for complex internal processes or issues arising
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fluency in verbal and written English is mandatory
- Other language skills and experience in using SAP are highly valued
- Solid Excel skills (must know how to do formulas)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,