Temp to Perm - Billing Administrator $15K - $19K HKD
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 September 2017
An opportunity has arisen to work within the Billings Team of this Multi National Organisation. Initially a contract role with the chance to become permanent. The role will be responsible for answering billing enquiries and handling accounts receivable collections.
- Directly reporting to the Billing Controller on all billing and reporting matters.
- Ensuring that bills are properly prepared on a timely basis, in accordance with engagement letter and issued immediately to clients.
- Ensure the secretary updating the Billing report with the billing instructions on the engagement letter
- Prepare, print and distribute bills to Partners as per the Billing Schedule
- Revise bills as instructed by Partners and Associates, ensuring that any discount or write off are consistent with firm policy and properly authorized
- Ensure the bill is processed and approved in Elite and send to client on time
- Ensure the billing process is efficiently organized across the month to avoid the month end bottle neck
- Assist in matters opening and closing and debt collection when necessary
- Compile ad hoc reports when required
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Proficient in Excel and with large ERP systems
- Relevant educational
- Independent, attention to detail, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English ad Cantonese
- Experience in a MNC environment, especially in a law firm is ideal
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,