Test Architect (App QA)-Insurance-75k Max-12M Contract
$50,000.00 - $75,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
17 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading insurance business with a very strong reputation and brand in wider global markets.
Application Quality Assurance (60%)
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for uplifting testing services
- Define Target state Governance Model, standards, including RACI, Testing Operation Model with Process and Control
- Define Testing definitions, methodologies and criteria
- Support for Cloud and on-premise Testing - standards and best practices
- Implement on frontend and backend test frameworks for a testing team to support multiple application services.
- Champion test methodologies that are flexible/scalable and extensible.
- Design performance and monitoring testing strategies for application services.
- Orchestrate team efforts with technology and business leaders throughout the organization to champion testability in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to meet project milestones and objectives.
- Plan, research, recommend, and model the right technical solution to meet our growing needs.
Cloud Governance (30%)
- Implement testing and migration methodology on cloud environment
- Implement on Cloud Governance Model
- Implement source control tools, build CI/CD pipeline
- Guide and track team movement by Team Management Tools
- Implement auto tools for load and regression tests on cloud environment
- Attainment of objectives and adherence to both deadlines and procedures of work
- Accuracy and completeness of work produced
- Qualitative feedbacks from stakeholders
- Technical capability in responsible areas
- Effective problem solving skill
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 2 years' related working experience.
- Proficient in C++, for tableau Dashboard development.
- Knowledge on VBA and SQL, Access development.
- Good knowledge in Life Insurance products and workflow.
- Good analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
Education & Experience
- University / College graduate in computer science
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing testing plan
- Experience in common and widely used testing tools
- Preferred AS400 / Unix / Sybase experience
- Insurance business knowledge an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300