Testing Lead/ Manager - IFRS 17
HK$50,000.00 - HK$65,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
24 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
The client is an international corporation with an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the Business Finance System platform.
- Create Test Strategy, Test stage plans and Test Sign-off reports.
- Analyse requirements and conditions and prepare Test Scenarios, Test Conditions & Scripts.
- Perform testing analysis to ensure that all business requirements are met and suitable test processes are in place to verify and validate them.
- Identify the test coverage of the scripts and prioritize them understanding the business impact.
- Leverage, maintain and administer defect management tools in an efficient and effective manner.
- Support test infrastructure, such as test management tools and test reporting.
- Support members of the management team and project stakeholders in the testing process.
- Extensive experience of working in Test Management, Functional Testing Analysis, and business system process analysis within Financial Accounting and Regulatory Reporting domain
- Must have UAT Test Management experience working with senior business & technology stakeholders
- Must have Data Testing Experience reconciling data between data flows including Datawarehouse & ETL testing
- Experience in Big Data and Agile Testing engagements
- Knowledge of software testing and defect management tools (HP Quality Center)
- Must have worked on Finance System Implementation Projects
- Proven team leading experience or ability to lead/manage individuals within or outside of current work area on projects/initiatives to a successful completion for a minimum of 5 years
- Must be able to produce high quality documentation and has previously served as a liaison to user communities and management teams
- Must exhibit extremely professional demeanor and must be comfortable working with all members of the team including senior management
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be able to work within tight deadlines and within high pressure environments
- Proven evidence of strong communication skills used to successfully lead, coordinate and conclude business discussion sessions
- Ability to initiate and drive discussions with key stakeholders to effective conclusion
- Capable of organising and managing day to day activities/initiatives for self & team independently
- Ability to take day to day operational decisions on critical tasks for self & team independently
- Good team player with proven ability of working with colleagues within/outside of own functional area/team
- Ability to multi-task on activities within & outside of the immediate functional area/team
- Demonstrated capability to learn and improve self & team's performance on an on-going basis
- Capable of undertaking transfer of knowledge through training/coaching within & outside of team
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300