Testing Manager- up to 50k
HK$40,000.00 - HK$50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
31 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Design, document, implement and continuously improve Testing & QA processes, tools and
- ways of working to support the Technology operating model.
- Develop / maintain the organisation's ability to deploy standard global processes, tools, metrics, measurement and reporting.
- Create awareness and drive adoption and adherence to Testing processes and standards.
- Provide advice and guidance to Technology portfolios, programmes, projects and
- development teams.
- Implement standard global policies, processes and tools to:
- Understand the future pipeline of demand for testing.
- Understand the chosen delivery methodology; agree the requirements for Testing
- and the approach to be followed.
- Ensure testing resources, tools and environments are in place to deliver.
- Mobilise and deploy testing resources
- Optimise use of testing resources across portfolios, programmes and projects.
- Ensure programmes and projects define clear roles and responsibilities for Testing
- and have access to best practise guidance, methods, templates and tools
- Define Test environments
- Monitor and report on Testing activities and facilitate decision making
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields.
- 5+ years of professional quality assurance experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Experience in automating functional & integration testing of web and backend services.
- Proven experience in managing QA Teams for core engineering platforms.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work across multiple departments
- Broad experience in development methods including both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300