Top Fund Administrator - FX Trade Support Analyst [20K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 February 2017
Our client is one of the top Fund Administrator with strong presence worldwide.
They are currently seeking for a FX Trade Support Analyst to join them to support daily operation of the team.
- Responsible for providing operations support to Front Office
- Monitor trade booking and amendments
- Work very closely with Traders/ Trade Assistants/Settlement team to investigate trade breaks and resolve any trade breaks
- Liaise with Back Office to ensure trades are settled on a timely manner
- Check of P&L reports to ensure proper control of risk management is in place
- Perform cash and cash reconciliation
- Degree holder in Business/ Finance/ Economics/ Accounting is preferred
- At least 2 years Trade Support experience
- Knowledge in FX is an advantage (Candidate with Equities Derivatives/ Fixed Income will also be considered)
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
- Exceptional ability to learn new tasks and assimilate quickly in a new, fast-paced working environment
- Impressive attention to detail
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road