Trade and Cash Processing Specialist (Salary 35k)- 6 mths Co
$30000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
19 January 2018
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world's leading specialised recruitment firm and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals.
We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Visit our website for more job openings.
As an Investment Operation Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily handle trade processing of investment fund, equity, fixed income instrument and mutual fund automatically in Bloomberg /Omgeo or manually to ensure appropriate booking are recorded in respective systems;
- Daily asset reconciliation, follow up settlement status on pending/fail trades and work with custodian/counterparty to ensure all trades are settled properly.
- Daily handle cash processing and cash projection;
- Support the supervisor to setup necessary trade infrastructure for straight through processing.
- Ensure to operate in an efficient, effective and cost effective manner;
- Work closely with other teams to ensure trade process operates under a control environment;
- Assist in the roll out of regional projects.
In order to qualify for the role Operation Specialist, you will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree in business administration or relevant discipline;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in equity and fixed income trade support in investment operation areas of financial institutions;
- Good command of both written and oral English;
- Ability to work in a small team, self-motivated, proactive and risk-aware
- Familiar with the operations of back office system (Bloomberg/OMGEO/Citidirect) will be an advantage;
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.