Trade Assistant, Hedge Fund, HKD30-45k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 March 2017
Our client is a reputable and global Investment Company, with an International background and has offices situated within New York, Hong Kong, London, Tokyo and other cities.
- Conducting industry and company-specific research
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of all deliverables
- Intra & End of Day Trade Recaps and Trade Bookings
- Monitoring/compile market updates, news & headline summaries to traders/PM's/Analysts
- Consolidate flows from Brokers and distribute to Traders/PM's/Analysts
- Coordinating between the portfolio managers/traders and outside counterparties to resolve any issues that may occur
- Preparing P&L on a daily basis
- Work closely with clearing firms, brokers in post trade processes
- Generate ad hoc positions reports from the risk management system
- Maintain complicated spreadsheets
- Degree holder in either Computer science, Math or Financial Engineering.
- Strong quantitative background with academic knowledge about financial concepts including derivatives, statistics, financial mathematics.
- Are mature, extremely bright and self-motivated
- Have a fierce commitment to acting with professionalism and integrity at all times
- Can manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong VBA skills- expert level and preferably another computer programming language like c++, c#, SQL
- Strong mathematical and problem solving abilities
- Solid knowledge in Equity products an advantage
- Native English and Cantonese/Chinese is essential for this role
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road