Trade Services Officer, 20-30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 January 2017
You will act as the second / final checker of import and/ or export bills documents under or not under L/C, responsible for checking import and/ or export bills transactions and provide quality services to both internal and external customers.
- Perform second/final checking of LC documents LC, documentary collections, OB Loans and/or Packing Loans
- Give guidance to first checkers/processors in daily operations
- Ensure work output meets the prescribed servicing standard.
- Deal with customers/ banks to resolve problems and complaints relating to discrepancies
- Ensure that transactions are handled in accordance with the practice
- Secondary education or attained the HKDSE
- Holder of CDCS will be an advantage
- 5 years' experience in bills operations
- Good written English and able to communicate in Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Candidate can be from local or foreign bank
- Office located in Cheung Sha Wan/ Lai Chi Kwok
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road