Trade Support, Buyside, 30k
$25000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
19 March 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a SEC-registered investment adviser and are a multi-manager platform that invests its capital with Internal and Partner portfolio managers, primarily on an exclusive or semi-exclusive basis, across quantitative, fundamental equity and tactical trading strategies.
They have effectively aligned their interests with those of their portfolio managers, traders and other personnel who have seen their successes drive the success of the business. Over the last 30 years, they have successfully capitalized on inefficiencies and opportunities within the equity markets. They have developed and invested heavily in proprietary technology, infrastructure and risk analytics and their portfolio exposure has expanded across the Americas, Europe and Asia as well as multiple asset classes and products.
Headquartered in New York, they are currently looking for a Head of Operations for their organisation, overseeing a team of three people.
- Provide middle office support to the trading desk and portfolio management teams
- T0 Trade matching and affirmation with counterparties on all trades
- Running of projects and onboarding of new portfolio managers (both internal and external)
- Products supported include Cash Equity, Equity Swaps, Futures/Options, FX/NDFs
- Work with Fund Administrators/PBs/Brokers to resolve reconciliation breaks
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field
- Strong knowledge in cash equity and equity swaps
- 2-5 years' experience in relevant field
- With buy/sell side operations or operations vendor background
- Excellent Communication skills and stakeholder management
- Basic technical (e.g. VBA, SQL) skill is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300