Trade Support, Equity Derivatives, 35k
HKD35000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
12 February 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a reputable Capital Markets and Investment Group, with services in Asset Management, Alternative Investment, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets, Securities and Wealth Management.
The role is to support their expanding Equity Derivative business in Hong Kong. The candidate will be based in Hong Kong with a reporting line into the Head of Investment Operations. The role will include day to day processing duties of a range of OTC and listed securities and looking at increasing operational efficiencies so that service level agreements can be maintained.
- Manage all trade flow for EQD department including Cash and OTC securities.
- Communication and team work with the various Front, Middle and Back office teams to ensure accurate and timely trade booking and settlement.
- Working with Clients and external stakeholders such as PB's in order to ensure daily deliverables are met.
- Processing of corporate actions, post trade and life-cycle events.
- Root cause analysis of issues and suggestions to process improvements
- Participate in New Product Approval process.
- Interaction with other CLSA departments such as Audit, Finance, Product Control and Risk to ensure accurate trade capture.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Middle Office / Trade Support role
- Understanding of equity derivatives product and lifecycle events. Having knowledge of ISDA/CSA Master agreements and definitions is a plus.
- Understanding of Asia and US equity markets
- Control focused and with a track record of excelling in Operations team.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and to manage various stakeholders in order to meet various expectations.
- Strong Organizational, Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Proactive and willing to take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office (particular Excel)
- Collateral Management Experience
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300