Treasury Executive, Regional Team
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 March 2017
Our client is an American company headquartered in the US that provides world's leading communications platforms, compliance and regulatory, network and cloud-based connectivity solutions for the global financial markets. They are now looking for a high calibre Treasury Executive to join the regional team.
- Sitting under regional finance team, reporting to Treasury manager sitting in Hong Kong and Regional Financial Controller from the US.
- Coordinate with US Treasury to process invoices and monitor payment are made in a timely manner
- Administer payment systems
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure payments are performed timely and accurately.
- Reporting on month-end closing
- Periodic payment review from system
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash reports
- Cashflow forecast
- Handle clear forecasted liquidity flows
- Payment process documentation
- Must be stable, committed and detailed minded
- Proficient in excel
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in multinational companies for accounts payable and payment management, preferably with treasury experience
- Possess good communication skills in both Cantonese and English is highly preferable
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,