$50000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
19 November 2018
Finance and accounting
This is a HK listed company with international business presence, they are an industry leader in their specialized sector with steady business growth and potential merge & acquisitions projects. Currently they are seeking a Treasury Manager to join their growing finance team. This role will be responsible for financing, cash management, M&A and business development as well as managing investors and group management team.
- Oversee treasury operations including daily cash management, bank accounts maintenance to ensure cash flow position is healthy and has sufficient funds to meet operational needs
- Coordinate with banks to review banking facilities
- Perform hedging activities for various projects
- Prepare regular cash flow forecast and funding requirement plans, regular cash flow and other treasury reports
- Provide ad-hoc support to finance team on potential M&A projects (financing)
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines, Candidate with master degree / MBA is advantageous but not essential
- CPA qualified is advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years' treasury management experience gained from sizable MNC or HK listed company, Candidate with experience in Infrastructure, Property etc is preferable.
- Must have excellent communications skills in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle high pressure
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300