UI Designer - Top-tier Insurance Company - 35k
$420000 - 420000 / month
Central and Western District
8 January 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a top-tier financial institute with a strong digital background, google-like work environment, and cutting-edge IT development projects.
They are currently working on a list of digital projects. This UI Design will work closely work Product Owners, Other UI and UX Designers, and Copywriters to design and develop Web and Banner Ads.
As a UI Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flow, process flow and site maps to effective communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Previous UI design experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow, process flows and site maps
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in HTML/CSS, especially HTML5
- Applicants are suggested to have their portfolios ready for this application
- Immediate available will be a big advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.